Dog Bite and Animal Attack Victim –
OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE, IF NO RECOVERY-YOU PAY NO FEE-FREE CONSULTATION
The Golden Gate Law Group LLP has an outstanding track record of success in dog and animal attack cases across California.
What should I do if I get Bite or attacked by an animal?
- Get medical care immediately.
- If you can, take a photo of the dog and your injuries.
- Try to identify the dog and owner. If unable to because of your injuries, see if someone else can do it for you.
- Report the dog bite to local animal control or police department.
- Document names of any witnesses.
- Document everything connected to the dog bite. (Time, clothing, and weather EVERYTHING YOU CAN REMEMBER).
We Can Help You!
- Live Chat 24/7 Emergency speak with a live consultant!
- We will come to your home or hospital! Free Consultation!
- Call the Office to Speak with an experienced dog bite attorney with over 20 years experience.
- Schedule a Free Consultation
- IF NO RECOVERY-YOU PAY NO FEE-FREE CONSULTATION
Contact an experienced California dog bite accident attorney now at Golden Gate Law Group for a free consultation.The number to call is 800-704-0151.
No Recovery – No Fee
A serious, unprovoked dog bite or animal attack can occur at any time and any place, even from a familiar neighborhood pet that you assume is tame. These attacks are unpredictable; often it is child attacked by a dog, resulting in catastrophic injuries and even death for many of California’s most vulnerable citizens, including the elderly.
Contact one of the dog bite accident lawyers at Golden Gate Law Group for a free consultation to learn about how our dog bite attorneys’ with nearly two decades of experience may benefit you. Learn about personal injury lawsuits and our intimate knowledge of California property, insurance, and liability regulations as they relate to animal ownership and responsibility. Discuss the process that will be involved in the pursuit of compensation for you after an attack.
While attacks by pit bulls are among the most notorious of dangerous dog breeds, any dog, including a normally mild household pet, can become a dangerous animal under certain circumstances. California, like most states, has specific dog bite laws in place that provide protection for dog bite victims.
Each California dog bite lawyer at Golden Gate Law Group has the skills, experience and compassionate approach to client interaction necessary to investigate the attack, assign liability, assess the injuries and arrange for the best medical care possible with no out-of-pocket expenses.
We represent clients in dog bite, pit bull, and animal attack cases throughout central, southern, and northern California with regional offices located in San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, San Mateo, Pleasanton, San Diego, and Los Angeles. We understand the devastating and permanent injuries that can result from an unexpected dog bite or animal attack. Our attorneys have over 35 years’ experience negotiating and litigating dog bite injury lawsuits at all levels of the state court as we pursue maximum compensation for:
• Past – Future medical expenses
• Damages for Pain and Suffering
• Emotional trauma and psychological counseling
• Lost wages
• Future loss of earning capacity
• Scars and disfigurement
• Long-term care
We represent injured clients exclusively and are dedicated to protecting your rights and securing compensation for your family after a negligent dog bite, pit bull attack or other incident involving an injury from an animal.
Mofield $175,000.00 Dog Bite Settlement
Hernandez over $500,000.00 Auto Accident
Hogan $250,000.00 Auto Accident
Korowitz $200,000.00 Dog Bite
Minas – over $300,000.00 Dog Bite
Perez $75,000.00 Bike Accident
Our California personal injury clients look to us for compassionate legal advice and aggressive representation in the courts. If you’ve been hurt, contact an animal attack personal injury lawyer now, before you speak to an insurance company agent or representative. A good dog bite lawyer will make sure you understand your rights, options, and consequences so you’ll always make a decision that’s in the best interest of you and your family.