Pedestrian Accident Attorney – Offices throughout California
- Get medical care immediately.
- If you can, take a photo of the accident and your injuries.
- Try to identify the individuals involved. If unable to because of your injuries, see if someone else can do it for you.
- Report the accident to the police department.
- Document names of any witnesses.
- Document everything connected to the accident. (Time, clothing, and weather EVERYTHING YOU CAN REMEMBER).
We Can Help You!
- Live Chat 24/7 Emergency speak with a live consultant!
- We will come to your home or hospital! Free Consultation!
- Call the Office to Speak with an experienced personal injury attorney with over 20 years experience.
- Fight for the maximum compensation, through settlement or negotiations.
With offices throughout California we are well-positioned to serve our clients. Looking for sound legal advice from an experienced Personal Injury Law Firm in California? At the California Law Office of The Golden Gate Law Group LLP, we have nearly two decades of experience helping injury victims and their families with pedestrian injury claims. We have several regional law offices located throughout California to best serve you.
Thousands of pedestrian accidents occur each year in California, often involving our most vulnerable citizens, children and the elderly. Injuries caused by negligent drivers account for the majority of catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death in California. These include injuries from a car, truck, motorcycle or bicycle in a crosswalk, intersection or hit-and-run accident. Most slip and fall accidents and pedestrian accidents are caused by carelessness, recklessness or negligence, including: