Dog Attack Victim – What should I do if I got Bite by a Dog?
What should I do if I get Bite or attacked by an animal?
- Get medical care immediately.
- If you can, take a photo of the dog and your injuries.
- Try to identify the dog and owner. If unable to because of your injuries, see if someone else can do it for you.
- Report the dog bite to local animal control or police department.
- Document names of any witnesses.
- Document everything connected to the dog bite. (Time, clothing, and weather EVERYTHING YOU CAN REMEMBER).
We Can Help You!
- Live Chat 24/7 Emergency speak with a live consultant!
- We will come to your home or hospital! Free Consultation!
- Call the Office to Speak with an experienced dog bite attorney with over 20 years experience.
- Schedule a Free Consultation
Contact an experienced California dog bite accident attorney now at Golden Gate Law Group for a free consultation.The number to call is 800-704-0151.